The Mercedes-Benz Lineup | Model Reviews & Comparisons
Mercedes-Benz Model Research | Serving Fort Mitchell, KY
Welcome to Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell. We invite you to use our Model Research Grid to learn more about the latest models from Mercedes-Benz, including the awarding-winning C-Class sedan. After you have found the Mercedes-Benz that is right for you we encourage you to take it for a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell.
Introducing the Mercedes-Benz Model Lineup
- ALL MODELS
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan
- View Mercedes-Benz C-Class Inventory
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Review
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs 2019 BMW 3 Series
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs 2020 Lexus IS
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs 2019 INFINITI Q50
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- 2019 vs 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Review
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300 vs Audi A4
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300 vs Lexus IS
- 2018 vs 2017 Mercedes-Benz C 300
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe
- View Mercedes-Benz GLC Inventory
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC vs 2020 Lexus NX
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC vs 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Review
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC vs 2019 Acura RDX
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC vs 2019 BMW X3
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC vs 2019 INFINITI QX50
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC Review
Visit Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell Today
Mercedes-Benz demands the highest quality and capability in all of its vehicles, but it can show its affordable side with the CLA and C-Class. Out of the starting gate, these cars offer value packages to pamper the buyer. Earning number one among small luxury cars for two years in a row, the C-Class impresses critics and consumers alike. This performer lets you choose a fuel-efficient turbo or aim for a 503-horsepower engine.
For a busy family, the E-Class serves up quality and comfort in a midsized sedan. With a hatchback and a rear-facing third-row, this car turns into a family wagon. Four powerful engines let you climb as high as 577 horsepower. Rich leathers and remarkable features unite the S-Class sedan lineup. Surprises range from the 300-bulb LED ambient lighting to the simulated hot stone massaging seats to a panoramic roof. Performance zooms upward with the introduction of a 661-horsepower engine.
The GLA is the smallest Mercedes-Benz crossover, but it has a big attitude. With its almost-flat backseat floor, your passengers may not realize that this isn’t a midsized ride. Moving up, the midsized GLC SUV has plenty of space for your wiggling kids. Next up, the GLK arrives as a generous two-row upscale style for your consideration. The GL three-row SUV can handle big families. These SUVS offer horsepower of 550 or more. If you are serious about off-roading, you may want to look at the G-Class. Drivers will love the adventure capability. Ready for anything, top torque thrust is rated at 738 lb.-ft.
For a fashionable ride, sometimes the answer lies with Mercedes-Benz coupe and coupe-like styles. You can find one in CLA, C, E, CLS and S styles. The GLE and the GLC lineups include four-door SUVs styled to look like coupes. Then there are convertibles in almost every style in the car lineup. Exciting two-seaters include the Mercedes-Benz AMG® GT S and the SL Roadster. Whether you prefer a conventional
Mercedes-Benz drivers will appreciate the COMAND® touchscreen technology. Navigation, HD radio and an available Wi-Fi hotspot add to your entertainment choices. Exclusive MAGIC SKY CONTROL® can darken the moon roof to keep out bright sunlight. Self-parking systems can reduce driver stress. The car may slow itself with collision prevention assist braking. Likewise, the crossover may pull itself gently back into the lane with a lane watch steering assist. The surround view camera system watches for potential road hazards.